Friday, September 02, 2005


Spreading the crap III

posted by Rob at 10:09 PM

Another great post over at The Corner:
It is - or ought to be - a disgrace and an embarrassment to Louisiana and New Orleans. I see the way Florida prepares for and responds to hurricanes; I see the way Mississippi and Alabama are dealing with this one; I've seen the Carolinas and Virginia deal with hurricanes, too. I've been in Miami and Norfolk when hurricanes hit, though not as severe as this one, and seen folks come together to support each other in the crisis. I see the outpouring of support from surrounding states and from the federal government heading to Louisiana as fast as it can. And then I see citizens of New Orleans shooting, raping, burning, and plundering while their government officials stand by helplessly....

4 Comments:

Blogger Joe Powel said...

Your blog is creative Keep up the great work. Here's a subject that interests many; how to buy & sell music artist on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

10:24 PM, September 02, 2005  
Blogger AdSenseGuy said...

Just thought I would visit and ask that you return the visit. Thanks!

Data Recovery Systems

10:26 PM, September 02, 2005  
Blogger Jasmine Larry said...

Your have a great blog. I enjoy reading the stories on your site. I was thinking of writing about auto insurance quote check out my site about auto insurance quote

10:34 PM, September 02, 2005  
Blogger Lucky Balaraman said...

Hurricane Katrina concert and coverage: What's on tonight
The US Open continues on USA at 7pm. At 8, NBC, MSNBC, and CNBC will air A Concert For Hurricane Relief, with Harry Connick, Jr., Wynton Marsalis, Tim McGraw, Leonardo DiCaprio, and other celebrities.
Nice content! We'll visit often...

Why not browse our architectural drafting service - related site and see what we have to say about architectural drafting service? Look forward to your visit!

10:36 PM, September 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home