Wednesday, November 16, 2005


Woodward is a pussy

posted by Rob at 3:34 PM

The Big Cheese of the elite investigative media - the man who helped take down a president and usher in the golden age of "gotcha journalism" - admits today he knew all about Plame prior to Novak's column. At least, that is what he testified yesterday.

Why did he stay silent for so long? Because he's a pussy:
"I apologized because I should have told him about this much sooner," Woodward said in an interview. "I explained in detail that I was trying to protect my sources. That's Job No. 1 in a case like this. . . .

"I hunkered down. I'm in the habit of keeping secrets. I didn't want anything out there that was going to get me subpoenaed."

No Bob .. it was because you're a big pussy. You make millions off a man you shitted on (Mark Felt aka. Deep Throat), and now you're a journalistic munchkin next to Judith Miller.

I admit. I liked your book "The Choice" on the 1996 election. It taught me a lot. Today you taught me how to be a pussy.

As for Washington Post "reporter" Walter Pincus, you're a f*ckin' dirtbag:
Walter Pincus, the longtime Washington Post reporter and one of several journalists who testified in the Valerie Plame case, said he believed as far back as 2003 that Bob Woodward had some involvement in the case but he did not pursue the information because Woodward asked him not to.

"He asked me to keep him out of the reporting and I agreed to do that," Pincus said today.

Revelations such as this are like suckerpunches from The Rock on a roid rage wearing stone gloves. The high priests of the mainstream press pretend to live on a plane of reality 16 levels above the common man. They demand special protections and privileges.

Now here is one of their gods - and make no mistake, Woodward is a god - admitting he's a pussy while one of his bishops goes public with the "favor" he paid said god.

And I ain't just pissing on the Post here. The NY Times is as full cheap favors and fabrications than a Michael Moore film festival.

No wonder they love to promote Bush's shitty poll numbers while ignoring their own.

Pussies.

(Quits typing now before he gets "kicking homeless puppy" mad."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home